Sunbury United FC
Delegated element of the
SPORTING CLUB LIMITED
PLAYERS CODE OF CONDUCT
This code of conduct shall apply to all players. Any breach shall be subject to disciplinary action by Football Federation Victoria (FFV) and/or Sunbury United Soccer Club and may result in penalties, fines or expulsion from the club.
- I fully agree to play under the jurisdiction of the FFV as a registered player of Sunbury United Soccer Club.
- I will not engage in the use of crude, foul or abusive language that may be deemed offensive or engage in any conduct detrimental to the image of the game for the Sunbury United Soccer Club when on or off the field.
- I will refrain from arguing with the referee and/or assistant referees regarding decisions they make.
- I will treat participants, officials and spectators with respect.
- I will play by the laws of the game.
- I will cooperate with my coach, team mates, referees and officials.
- I will not use any banned substance or drugs of dependence through out my involvement with the Sunbury United Soccer Club.
- I will display good sportsmanship at all times.
SPECTATOR CODE OF BEHAVIOUR
It is important that all spectators at a Football Federation Victoria (FFV) approved fixture are able to enjoy the match in a safe & comfortable environment. Accordingly, each person present at a FFV fixture must:
- Respect the decisions of the Match Officials.
- Respect the rights, dignity and wroth of every person regardless of their race, colour, religion, language, politics, national or ethnic origin.
- Not engage in use of violence in any form, whether it is by other Spectators, Team Officials (including coaches) or Players.
- Not engage in discrimination, harassment or abuse in any form whether lawful or otherwise, including but not limited to the use of obscene or offensive language or gestures, the incitement of hatred or violence or partaking in indecent or racist chanting.
- Comply with FFV's "Conditions of Entry" at all venues, and any ticket conditions.
- Not carry, light or throw flares or missiles (including on the field or at the other spectators).
- Not enter the field of play or its surrounds without lawful authority.
- Conduct them self in a manner that enhances, rather than injures, the reputation and goodwill of FFV, Football Federation Australia (FFA) and Sunbury United Soccer Club.
Any person who does not comply with this Code or who in the opinion of the Club and/or FFV causes or attempts to cause or is reasonably likely to cause a disturbance may be evicted from the venue and banned from attending future matches held on behalf of FFV. Any offender who then breaches the ban order against them may be charged with trespass and subject to further penalties and sanctions, including the possibility of further legal action.
PARENTS CODE OF CONDUCT
This code of conduct shall apply to parents and guardians. Any breach thereof shall be subject to disciplinary action by FFV and/or the Sunbury United Soccer Club and may result in penalties, fines or expulsion from the club and/or you from the club.
- Remember that children play sport for their enjoyment, not yours.
- Encourage children to participate, do not force them.
- Focus on the child's efforts and performance rather than winning or losing.
- Encourage children to always participate according to the rules.
- Never ridicule or yell at a child for making a mistake or losing a game.
- Remember that children learn best by example. Applaud good play by all teams.
- Support all efforts to remove verbal and physical abuse from sporting activities.
- Respect officials decisions and teach children to do likewise.
- Show appreciation of coaches, officials and administrators. Without them your child could not participate.
- Respect the facilities that are being used.